We want to make getting started with Uber Eats easy. You can find all of our support materials, including platform guides, educational resources, and more, in one place.
Set yourself up in just a few days
Now that you’ve signed up for Uber Eats, learn about the steps you can take in your first week to get ready to start accepting your first orders. Learn more by watching our webinar training.
Day 1: Your first steps
Find out how to get started using Uber Eats for restaurants, grocery stores, or convenience stores.
Days 2-4: Check your menu
Learn how to review and update your menu, hours, and pricing with our Menu Maker tool.
Days 3-5: Receive your tablet (if applicable)
See how you can track your Uber Eats tablet’s delivery progress and arrival date.
Days 3-7: Start accepting orders
Understand how to start accepting orders, what to expect, and ways to let customers know you’re available on Uber Eats.
Guides and resources
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I learn more about how delivery and pickup works?
- Reach more customers by adding delivery and pickup so your business appears in the Uber Eats app.
- Build your brand by adding online ordering so customers can purchase, request delivery, or arrange pickup on your existing website.
- Drive incremental sales by adding same-day delivery to businesses of any type with Uber Direct.
- How do I manage orders and integrate my POS system?
- How can I reach more customers using marketing tools on Uber Eats?
- What tools can I use to engage with my customers?
You can find more information about the tools you can use to connect with customers on Uber Eats here.
- Where can I find co-marketing assets to let customers know I’m on Uber Eats?
You can find co-marketing resources such as pre-made content for social channels, badges for your website, general guidance, and more here.
Grow your sales
Who we serve
Who we serve