Get noticed with ads
Ads help you promote your merchant and position yourself better in the Uber Eats app. Easily generate reports on the sales generated from your ads to understand the total return on your ad spending.
Reach more users
Increase the visibility of your business so that more users can find you and place their orders.
Track your performance
Monitor the sales your ad campaigns generate and, with analytics, optimize your campaigns to drive more sales.
Easily manage your ads
Through Uber Eats Manager, you can control your campaigns and see how ads are helping you reach your business goals.
How do ads work?
Ads allow you to promote your business on the Uber Eats app homepage and in search results. Starting an ad campaign allows you to improve your visibility.
And by combining promos with ads, you’ll have a greater chance of converting that visibility into orders. To learn more about promos, go here.
Some benefits of ads
- Reach more users
- Increase the visibility of your business by differentiating yourself from your competitors by appearing in more places in the application
- Monitor your performance
- Optimize your campaign by seeing the total number of people who interact with your ad and how many order through your ad
- See your results and whether your ads are helping you meet your goals
- Set up and manage your campaigns in Uber Eats Manager
How do I create an ad campaign?
Go to the Marketing tab in Uber Eats Manager and select Create an ad.
Assign a budget
You will only be charged when users click on your ad. Plus, you can pause your ad at any time.
Choose your offer
Indicate how much you want to pay for each click. A custom offer allows you to decide the amount, while an automatic offer will adjust over time.
Track and optimize
Get insights into your ad’s performance and adjust your budget or bid whenever you want. To create an ad campaign watch this video tutorial.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the difference between ads and other marketing tools?
The tools available with Uber Eats are complementary and serve different purposes:
- Ads increase your visibility with the right users
- Promotions help attract new users with special offers—whether it’s for free items or 2-for-one discounts—and turn views into orders
- How can I create an ad?
First log in to Uber Eats Manager and select Ads Manager. Follow the onscreen instructions and check the pop-up messages for additional information.
After creating your first ad, visit the “All campaigns” page, where you can edit, delete, or clone any planned ad and view all past, active, and planned offers.
We recommend visiting this video for more information.
- How can I edit an ad?
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to Uber Eats Manager.
- In the sidebar, select Marketing.
- Choose All campaigns.
- Select the campaign to edit, then choose Actions.
- From the dropdown, select Edit, which will prompt you to edit the features (audience, budget, and bid type) of your ad campaign.
- How do I check out how my ads are performing?
You can find the balance related to an ad in the campaign performance and in your Earnings Statement as “ad spend.”
To see the performance of a specific campaign, go to Uber Eats Manager and follow these steps:
- Go to the Marketing section.
- Then go to the Performance section.
- Select the ad you want information about.
- You can check out the performance of the campaign in the last 7 days, as well as its current status, and take action on it. Plus, you can view historical performance to see how your campaign has fared over time.
Remember that ads run every week automatically based on your budget.
- How can I see my ad spending?
- How are ads charged?
It’s important to note that a merchant will only be charged for the ads if the user clicks. Cost per click is calculated as follows:
- If you selected Set custom bid at the time of campaign creation, a fixed cost per click was set.
If you selected Set up automatically, the cost per click is constantly changing, since it works like an auction: the system will determine a bid for your business that is competitive and, at the same time, the cheapest possible. This is the recommended option for ads, since the user will only be shown if there’s a good chance that they will buy from your business (based on past behaviors) and if your business’s offer is competitive with other merchants (in value per click).
You can check the cost per click from Uber Eats Manager under the Marketing section on the left menu, then under the Performance tab.
In addition to the cost per click, you can always set the maximum total amount you want to spend on the campaign in the Budget section, either per week or per day.
You can change the budget and the cost per click at any time, in the Campaigns tab within the Marketing section of Uber Eats Manager.
Billing charges are always made in the week following the clicks and will appear in your Earnings Statement under the Payments section under Marketing Investment.
Grow your sales
Who we serve
Who we serve