Your customers, your way
Expand your reach
Make your business more accessible to new and existing customers by integrating Uber Eats into your website.
Own customer relationships
Get closer to customers by better understanding what makes them happy. Access user data, like order history, if they opt in at checkout.
Lower commission fees
For orders placed using Uber on your website or app, you pay 2.5% order processing + $0.29 per order. That’s it.
Adding a new way to order is simple
Step 2: Follow the guide in your app
Select the Online Ordering section in the side navigation. You’ll see a step-by-step guide to setting up your online ordering page, with more details on pricing.
Step 3: Create and customize your page
After accepting the Terms and Conditions, choose Create your page to customize your site with your logos and colors, and then get a unique URL for your set of stores.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I set up online ordering?
Eligible restaurants can quickly set up online ordering via Uber Eats Manager. To do this, log in and select the ‘Online Ordering’ tab. Once you review product details, pricing, and accept the Terms and Conditions, you’ll be prompted to select the location(s) you want to activate for online ordering. Doing this will generate links that you can embed on your website. Use these links to go-live quickly via your online channels (e.g., website, social media, email marketing)!
Navigate here to watch step-by-step recordings of how to embed Online Ordering on the most common website provider platforms like Wix, Squarespace, Wordpress and others!
- Can I access online ordering without being present on the Uber Eats marketplace?
Yes, we can work to set-up online ordering for you without having your Restaurant listed as well on the Uber Eats website and app. If you are interested in this option, please reach out to email@example.com and one of our Technical Account Managers will advise you on what kind of information we need from you, in order to set-up your Online Ordering account.
- How do I receive orders from online ordering?
Orders from online ordering will flow through in the same way that you receive your orders from Uber Eats today. This includes both POS and non-POS integrated locations.
- If your POS is integrated with Uber Eats, orders will come through via POS.
- If your POS is not integrated, orders will display wherever you currently receive orders (in tablet, in Uber Eats Orders online, or Uber Eats Orders mobile).
- How will the orders be fulfilled?
Pickup and delivery—whether using your own staff or connecting with delivery people using the Uber Eats app—are both available for online ordering.
- Can I limit online ordering to a subset of my restaurant locations?
Yes, You can limit online ordering to a subset of restaurant locations. We’ll generate links for all your locations during the signup process--you can decide which ones to add (or remove) to your website, social media profiles, or marketing emails. Reach out to your Account Manager or request a review of the locations set-up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I make changes to my online ordering menu items, menu prices, and hours?
- Can I set different menu prices for online ordering?
- Where can I access customer data?
Customer data is available for customers who opt in at checkout. You can access them through the Reports section in Uber Eats Manager, by choosing the “Online ordering customers” report type.
- What type of customer data will I have access to?
You'll be able to access the Name, Surname, Email, first and last order date and time, their lifetime spend on your store, beyond cumulative number of orders for customers that opt-in during checkout.
- How will I know which orders are online orders?
Orders will appear in Uber Eats Orders the same as regular orders. On Uber Eats Manager you will find them marked with the “Online ordering” label in the “Orders'' section. On top of that, the Payment details report in the “Reports” section of Uber Eats Manager will show per each order from what channel that came from.
- How will online orders appear on my billing statement?
Online orders will appear the same as regular Uber Eats orders on your billing statement.
- Will Promotions work with online ordering?
- What are the restaurant fees for online ordering?
You'll only pay a 2.5% + $0.29 order processing fee. For now, we're waiving any fees for website maintenance, delivery fulfillment, and order management and support. If your pricing changes, we'll always let you know ahead of time.
- What are the customer fees for online ordering?
Customers pay the same fees they would in the Uber Eats app or website.
- How can I access Support?
You can access Support exactly in the same way you do today.
- How can customers access Support?
Uber Eats will manage customer support on your behalf for online ordering. Customers can access Support via the tracking window during live orders, clicking on the “Help” button. For non-live orders, customers can reference https://help.uber.com/ubereats/ for support.
Uber Eats App
Grow your sales
Who we serve
Liquor and convenience