Your customers, your way
Expand your reach
Make your business more accessible to new and existing customers by integrating Uber Eats into your website.
Own customer relationships
Get closer to customers by better understanding what makes them happy. Access user data, like order history, if they opt in at checkout.
Lower commission fees
For orders placed using Uber on your website or app, you pay 2.5% credit card processing + $0.29 per order. That’s it.
Adding a new way to order is simple
Step 2: Follow the guide in your app
Select the Webshop section in the side navigation. You’ll see a step-by-step guide to setting up your Webshop page, with more details on pricing.
Step 3: Create and customize your page
After accepting the Terms and Conditions, choose Create your page to customize your site with your logos and colors, and then get a unique URL for your set of stores.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I set up Webshop?
Eligible restaurants can quickly set up online ordering through Uber Eats Manager. To do this, log in and select the Webshop tab. Once you review product details and pricing, and accept the Terms and Conditions, you’ll be prompted to select the location(s) you want to activate for Webshop. Doing this will generate links that you can embed on your website. Use these links to go live quickly via your online channels (like website, social media, and email marketing).
Navigate here to watch step-by-step recordings of how to embed Webshop on the most common website provider platforms, like Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, and others.
- Can I access Webshop without being present on the Uber Eats marketplace?
Yes, we can work to set up Webshop for you without having your restaurant listed on the Uber Eats website and app. If you are interested in this option, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Technical Account Managers will advise you on what kind of information we need from you in order to set up your Webshop account.
- How do I receive orders from Webshop?
Orders from Webshop will flow through in the same way that you receive your orders from Uber Eats today. This includes both POS- and non-POS-integrated locations.
- If your POS is integrated with Uber Eats, orders will come through via POS
- If your POS is not integrated, orders will display wherever you currently receive orders (in tablet, in Uber Eats Orders online, or in Uber Eats Orders mobile)
- How will the orders be fulfilled?
Pickup and delivery—whether using your own staff or connecting with delivery people using the Uber Eats app—are both available for Webshop.
- Can I limit Webshop to a subset of my restaurant locations?
Yes. We’ll generate links for all your locations during the signup process. You can decide which ones to add (or remove) to your website, social media profiles, or marketing emails. Reach out to your Account Manager or request a review of the locations setup at email@example.com.
- How can I make changes to my Webshop menu items, menu prices, and hours?
- Can I set different menu prices for Webshop?
- Where can I access customer data?
Customer data is available for customers who opt in at checkout. You can access it through the Reports section in Uber Eats Manager, by choosing the “Webshop customers” report type.
- What type of customer data will I have access to?
You’ll be able to access the name, surname, email, first and last order date and time, lifetime spend on your store, and cumulative number of orders for customers who opt in during checkout.
- How will I know which orders are Webshop orders?
- How will online orders appear on my billing statement?
Online orders will appear the same as regular Uber Eats orders on your billing statement.
- Will promotions work with Webshop?
- What are the restaurant fees for Webshop?
You’ll only pay a 2.5% + $0.29 order processing fee. For now, we’re waiving any fees for website maintenance, delivery fulfillment, and order management and support. If your pricing changes, we’ll always let you know ahead of time.
- What are the customer fees for Webshop?
Customers pay the same fees they would in the Uber Eats app or website.
- How can I access Support?
- How can customers access Support?
Uber Eats will manage customer support on your behalf for online ordering. Customers can access the Support team through the tracking window during live orders, tapping the Help button. For non-live orders, customers can reference help.uber.com/ubereats for support.
Grow your sales
Who we serve
Who we serve