What is the Uber Eats POS integration?
Streamline your operations and make menu updates, all while expanding your reach using Point of Sale integration with Uber Eats.
Avoid problems managing your business, such as wifi issues, order errors and cancellations, and constantly needing to update your apps. With Uber Eats POS integration, you can improve efficiency, keep track of inventory, manage different menus, and build earnings reports.
Benefits of integrating your POS system
One platform experience with resources focused on your business
Integrated menu, pricing, and stock
Automatic order acceptance without manual transcription
In addition to the operational benefits mentioned above, integrated merchants show better results on several operational metrics:
- +US$27K monthly sales growth
- +6.4% in sales and internal resources optimization
- -10% on your end-to-end order time
- +US$28K monthly savings within your operation
What can be integrated?
- Orders: So you don’t have to accept and manage them manually
- Menus: So you don’t have to worry about updating prices, stock, and items
- Reports: So you can automatically get your reports with payment details or user feedback
- Businesses: So you can control and manage the visibility of your establishments
How does it work?
1. The customer places an order.
2. The order is automatically captured in your POS system.
3. The order is delivered to your prep area and a ticket is printed.
4. The order is prepared and ready to be delivered.
5. A delivery partner delivers the order.
6. The customer receives their order.
How do I start?
- If your POS provider is already integrated with Uber Eats, please reach out directly to request activation for your business
- If not, please fill out this form so we can start your integration right away
- Once it’s completed, our team of specialists will contact you
Uber Eats has agreements with different POS providers, which offers your business automation, management, and administration of the orders you receive. If your business does not have a POS system, you can contact one of the suppliers and manage all your orders from a single application.
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I start the Uber Eats signup process?
The self-enrollment portal varies with each POS provider. You can usually navigate to the integration page on your POS provider’s account dashboard to get started.
- How long will it take to be online on Uber Eats?
Depending on your POS provider, it can be up and running instantly or in about 2 days. We’ll send you email updates on the status of your business.
- What device can I use to complete the Uber Eats self-enrollment process?
You can do this from web browsers on desktop and mobile devices.
- Can I complete the setup in one session?
Yes. You can also stop and return to where you left off.
- Is there an additional cost for POS integration?
Uber Eats does not charge any additional fees for the integration, but be sure to check with your POS provider about whether they’ll charge you for the integration.
- What if I have multiple businesses that I want to integrate with Uber Eats?
You can register and integrate several businesses.
- Is my business eligible for this signup experience?
Our auto-signup page currently only supports small and medium-sized businesses. For merchants, a dedicated Uber Eats representative will complete the onboarding for you.
- Is this signup experience available with my POS provider?
We have partnerships with some of the leading POS providers, but we recommend contacting your POS provider for more information.
Grow your sales
Who we serve
Who we serve